As a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Precision Contracting is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business by following the below Code of Ethics:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining insurance, licensing and or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.