We are San Antonio's Best Painters
At Precision Contracting we know that painting projects can be overwhelming. We want you to have the best experience as we bring your home's interior or exterior come to life while we deliver on our promise of care and quality. Our painting professionals make the process easy and convenient — leaving you time for things you enjoy most. Precision Contracting understands that this is not just a painting project, this is your home. Here is what we do to ensure your satisfaction.
We Assign a Professional Team - To us, competing in quality is more important than offering the lowest price. No job is too small. We offer our Painter for a Day program which may be used for projects such as cabinet staining, painting or refinishing. Whether it is one room or a whole home we have the team for your project. Every project is assigned a project manager and the painting team is supervised by an on site superintendent/foreman. We are a full service, insured painting contractor.
Our Preparation is Key to a Job Well Done - Our team will arrive at the time of your choosing. For interior projects we:
- Provide surface protection which includes covering your furniture and flooring
- We will move the heavy furniture to allow access to walls and ceilings
- We will install pre-filters at return air grills. This minimizes the dust from sanding from getting into your coil and duct work.
- Air scrubbers are use for dust control. This equipment helps to constantly “scrub” the air in your home during the project.
- We execute thorough inspections of the areas to be painted, ensuring that all cracks are filled.
- We will sand wood trim, fill nail holes and any mars.
- All interior paint is applied using brush and rollers.
For exterior projects our preparation includes pressure washing, scraping loose wood, sanding and priming. Two coats of high quality paint by Sherwin Williams or Behr are applied to ensure complete coverage.
We Use Environmentally Friendly Materials - Our paints consist of low or non-volatile organic compounds (non-VOC). This minimizes odor, not only at the time of application but over the lifetime of the paint. We also offer a variety of environmentally friendly materials including primers, caulk, drywall / sheet rock and joint compound.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Upon completion, we walk through the entire project with you to identify any items in need of further attention. We are not done until you say we are done.
Call us for a consultation and estimate.